What will UNDRIP mean in BC?
What will the United Nations Declaration, and BC’s new UNDRIP law, mean in BC? Learn at this event in Vancouver on January 14. Get your tickets now! (The Alliance is a partner in the event.)
UPDATED: Looking for opportunities in the LNG field?
To explore information, and possibilities with potential employers and contractors, here are some useful pages:
The First Nations LNG Alliance is a collective of First Nations who are participating in, and supportive of, sustainable and responsible LNG development in BC.
The Alliance is working to:
- Increase positive LNG dialogue in First Nations communities
- Communicate First Nations messages directly to First Nations audiences
- Communicate balanced LNG information
- Provide a venue for pro-development nations to interact, share knowledge and resources
- Discuss environmental issues and priorities
Ultimately, the Alliance has been formed to provide education and information to nations around our province as they consider economic and resource development opportunities when it concerns LNG projects in their territories.
To act as an advocate on behalf of First Nations. In order to do this we provide research and in-depth insight into the many issues and concerns surrounding LNG development in BC. We also seek to connect people with resources, information, support and materials to inform themselves and their members.