Job opening, outreach worker
The Alliance has an opening for a Diversity and Inclusion Outreach Worker, based at Fort St John BC, starting as soon as possible. Deadline for application is 29 January 2021.
Looking for opportunities in the LNG field?
To explore information on jobs, and possibilities with potential employers and contractors, here are some useful pages:
Key LNG Websites
Who We Are
To act as an advocate on behalf of First Nations. In order to do this we provide research and in-depth insight into the many issues and concerns surrounding LNG development in BC. We also seek to connect people with resources, information, support and materials to inform themselves and their members.
The Alliance is working to:
- Increase positive LNG dialogue in First Nations communities
- Communicate First Nations messages directly to First Nations audiences
- Communicate balanced LNG information
- Provide a venue for pro-development nations to interact, share knowledge and resources
- Discuss environmental issues and priorities.
The First Nations LNG Alliance is a collective of First Nations who are participating in, and supportive of, sustainable and responsible LNG development in BC.
The Alliance has been formed to provide education and information to, and for, First Nations interested in LNG and natural gas projects, and their benefits.